~ Personal Info ~

LOOKS: I have blonde hair and blue eyes that are very expressive of my mood. I'm 5'7", and a proud natural BBW

DRESS: I am most comfortable in dresses and wear them often but when not in a dress I prefer to keep my attire classic casual, like a blouse and jeans that never go out of style.

LOCATION: I was born and raised in Southern California. I've always enjoyed the climate and active lifestyles that are so much a part of living in S. Calif.

HOBBIES: computers, computer graphics, web design, ageplay, roleplay, reading, writing, journaling, I enjoy the outdoors, have a passion for snow skiing and love being creative.

PERSONALITY: I'm quick witted and very respectful of others as a general rule but don't let my good manners fool you. 80% of my waking hours my mind is secretly in the gutter, I don't know why, it just is. I am very out going, and will try anything once, twice if it feels good. I am drawn to people that are usually well educated, creative and open minded. I do not judge people and I am a good listener, I tend to remember little details about conversations and people that seem to get unnoticed by others. I was the youngest of 3 children in my family and a pout is still effective most times for getting my way. I'm inquizative, great at multi tasking and a couple of my most memorable characteristics are the I am helpful (even to stranger) respectful and will always say "hello" with a warm frienly smile.