~ Recent Happenings ~

~~~note about posts here~~~

I think I need to clarify something before I make any further posts in this section. I am currently ISO a Top/Dom/Sadist, I do however have a very close bond with a friend that I *play* with or scene with on a regular basis, it is however with an understanding between us while we both are searching for that long term partner that we wish to walk with us through our journeys of life. I refer to Him in my writing's as *Master*, he is not my Master....he does not own me. I call him Master because he has earned that title in my eyes, he deserves to be addressed with that respect because he is a knowledgeable and skilled Sadist. His passion is a craft, one that he has taken to a Masters level by educating himself on the many aspects of the S/m dynamics, which most importantly includes safety and proper tool techniques.

  • Dec. 7, 2004

Have you ever experienced subspace? How about *blondespace*? Don't laugh it's real and it's a trip, at one point it was almost like an out of body experience, it was as if there was 2 of me...one watching and the other experiencing the feel of the leather cuffs chained to thier anchors, the sharp kiss of leather as it is skillfully whipped and drug across my skin, the sounds... louder in my head than surrounding me, but as i pleaded through the rubber ball for it not to end i notice my foot taps to the music that fills the room. Ohhh how happy and content i am when i put my life in another human beings keep. Does all that sound scary to you? it is and it thrills me, excitement and arousel out of control. That was my job, my assigned task for the day *lose control completely* surrender it all. He did such an incredible job of taking care of it for me....he always does. That is something very special, He is the only one that can be trusted to watch over me when my control is vacent and my mind on stand by...sending nothing but blank signals into space while my body soaks up every sensation till they boil over again and again, forcing me to lie lifeless, my ability to move is questioned yet, my foot still tapping to the music that fills the room. Ohhh how happy and content I am!

Thank you Master D!!!! YOU ROCK! and still my foot is tapping.